- Set within a popular residential area and located next to Batch Park, the property is within easy walking distance of both open countryside and also the town centre amenities.
- A desirable open plan kitchen/dining area is fitted with underfloor heating throughout and flooded with copious amounts of natural light, a sociable space for family dinners or entertaining.
- Attractively appointed kitchen with a range of base, wall and drawer units, solid oak worktops, rangemaster cooker, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and space for an American fridge/freezer.
- Enjoying a light and airy sitting room with large window with an outlook over the front garden and a cosy feature coal effect fireplace as the focal point of the room.
- Three neatly presented bedrooms; two of which have useful built in storage space. All are service by the fully tiled shower room which comprises shower enclosure, wash hand basin and WC.
- Excellent size rear garden, comprising a patio terrace extending from the rear elevation, well-manicured lawn, established flower and shrub borders with mature trees and shed.
- To the front of the property you will find an attractively landscaped block paved driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, a seating area with well stocked shrub borders and a refuse area.
Vestry Road, StreetDefault
This most attractive semi-detached Victorian home is sure to be popular. Beautifully presented and neatly maintained the accommodation is both versatile and well-proportioned throughout. Boasting three reception rooms, three bedrooms and a large attic room, this comfortable home is ideally suited to modern day living being tastefully modernised over the years to complement its character features, which include flagstone floors, fires, wooden floorboards, wooden panelled doors and exposed stone walls.
Orchard Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive and beautifully appointed Victorian home. Boasting generously proportioned accommodation throughout, ideal for families and professionals alike with off street parking, garage and superb garden room/studio. Conveniently situated within walking distance of the High Street and amenities. Viewing essential.
Californian Parade, StreetDefault
Built in 2014 this stylish and neatly presented three bedroom, two reception room property with good size garden is ideally situated on the edge of popular Houndwood development, close to town and amenities it boasts a mix of attractive architecturally designed homes, Californian Parade, in particular is a striking design forming part of crescent of three storey town houses. Benefiting from the recent addition of a new kitchen from well-regarded Coxley Kitchens. The accommodation is both generously proportioned and versatile which is ideal for buyers across the board so viewing is advised to appreciate the space.
Keens Close, StreetDefault
Early viewing is highly advised to secure this beautifully presented, larger than average three-bedroom family home. Tastefully decorated throughout the property boasts attractive features such as wood panelling and oak doors. Benefitting from a fantastic sized garden with desirable south facing aspect and off-road parking, this is sure to be popular and one not to be missed.
Couture Grove, StreetDefault
A most attractive stone fronted town house with garage and two balconies overlooking the development green. This turn key home is beautifully presented, tastefully decorated and immaculately maintained throughout. Boasting versatile accommodation spilt over three storeys making ideal for a variety of buyers.
Main Street, WaltonDefault
Attractive three bedroom detached bungalow with an abundance of parking, enjoying well-proportioned and versatile accommodation throughout with scope to extend (subject to planning permission and consents), conveniently positioned in Walton, a popular village just a few minutesâ drive from Street. Suitable for a variety of buyers from families to retired buyers alike.
Farm Road, StreetDefault
Charming three bedroom semi-detached cottage, built by the Clarks family in the Victorian period. Attractively constructed of local blue lias stone and red brick elevations set beneath a double Roman clay tiled roof. Boasting a convenient position within a stones throw of Clarks Village and the High Street. Affording some lovely features with the opportunity to make it your own.
Leigh Furlong Road, StreetDefault
Early viewing is essential to secure this well maintained semi-detached bungalow, occupying a wonderful position in this established cul-de-sac and complemented by a low maintenance south-westerly facing garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession.
23 Willow Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this mature semi-detached house in need of updating throughout. Affording three bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility room, playroom/study and a desirable south facing rear garden.