- A practical home offering a porch, spacious entrance hall and landing, understairs storage, large airing cupboard, central heating, and double glazing
- Enjoying a light and airy living room with large bay window, letting in an abundance of natural light and attractive gas fireplace as the focal point of the room
- Generously proportioned dining room overlooking the rear garden which is a perfect space for family dinners or entertaining
- To the first floor there are three bedrooms; two would be considered good size doubles with more than enough space for freestanding furniture and the large can accommodate a large single bed.
- Fully tiled shower room which comprises large walk-in shower enclosure, hand basin and WC
- Good sized, fully enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, with patio and decorative gravelled area. The front garden has been laid to gravel and is retained by a natural stone wall
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles leads up to the detached garage, which has been fitted with and up and over door and power supply
Grange Avenue, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this well appointed three bedroom semi-detached house, immaculately kept and tastefully presented throughout with beautifully landscaped garden, and ample parking.
Main Street, WaltonDefault
Attractive three bedroom detached bungalow with an abundance of parking, enjoying well-proportioned and versatile accommodation throughout with scope to extend (subject to planning permission and consents), conveniently positioned in Walton, a popular village just a few minutesâ drive from Street. Suitable for a variety of buyers from families to retired buyers alike.
Farm Road, StreetDefault
Charming three bedroom semi-detached cottage, built by the Clarks family in the Victorian period. Attractively constructed of local blue lias stone and red brick elevations set beneath a double Roman clay tiled roof. Boasting a convenient position within a stones throw of Clarks Village and the High Street. Affording some lovely features with the opportunity to make it your own.
Leigh Furlong Road, StreetDefault
Early viewing is essential to secure this well maintained semi-detached bungalow, occupying a wonderful position in this established cul-de-sac and complemented by a low maintenance south-westerly facing garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession.
Willow Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this mature semi-detached house in need of updating throughout. Affording three bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility room, playroom/study and a desirable south facing rear garden.
A mature three-bedroom semi-detached house located in a popular residential area of the town. Affording two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, off road parking and garden. Early viewing essential.
Chancellor Close, WaltonDefault
A superb opportunity to acquire this neatly presented and well maintained three-bedroom family home, situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular village of Walton, boasting a well-regarded Primary School and Village Hall.