- Open fronted porch opening into the hallway, with stairs to the first floor and doors leading off to a cloakroom and ground floor accommodation
- Generous sized sitting room with a triple aspect to the front and feature fireplace
- The kitchen is well-appointed with attractive wall panelling with french doors opening onto the outside terrace.
- It also includes a range of oak units incorporating a recess with a Calor gas range cooker and space for a fridge/freezer.
- On the first floor landing there is a window with wooden ledge & brace doors opening to the the family bathroom and three bedrooms. Bedroom one having an en-suite
- The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite including a roll top bath, separate shower enclosure, WC and wash hand basin. There is also an airing cupboard in the corner.
- The attic room provides two separate rooms with eaves storage, ideal for working from home
- Outside double wooden gates open to the driveway leading to the single garage supplied with power, light and a personal door. Open to the garden laid to lawn with a raised deck and pergola
Benedict Street, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Charming period three bedroom town house, enjoying the benefit of a retail shop unit with street side frontage, and the additional benefit of a lovely rear garden and secure off road parking for 3-4 cars. The property also enjoys two reception rooms as well as kitchen/dining room and family bathroom.
Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A spacious and well presented semi-detached house, built circa 1930's, having a large rear garden, driveway parking and single garage. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Sharpham Road, GlastonburyDefault
A lovely semi-detached home available with the accommodation arranged over three floors, providing light and spacious rooms throughout, including three double bedrooms, master en-suite, enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access to the garage. The house occupies a delightful position with an open aspect to the front. Furthermore there is approximately three years remaining of an NHBC warranty. Viewing recommended.
Monington Road, GlastonburyDefault
A spacious end of terrace home that has been extensively updated with an open plan kitchen/dining room, sitting room, cloakroom, three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a good enclosed rear garden with a home office/store and off road parking at the front for 3-4 cars.
Rowan Cottage 130 Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A charming three bedroom Victorian mid terrace home, located a short distance from the High Street, Abbey Ruins & Glastonbury Tor. The property is well set back from the road and provides plenty of off road parking. Furthermore the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.Â Available with no onward chain.Â