- Available with No Onward Chain - Charming period cottage, affording ample accommodation, being with walking distance of the High Street, Glastonbury Tor and Chalice Well
- This semi detached cottage, affords three reception rooms and a kitchen on the ground floor
- An entrance vestibule opens into the lounge, having a wood burning stove, cupboard and doors to the kitchen and sitting room
- Here there is a an exposed brick partition wall and a further fireplace and window to the front
- The kitchen is fitted with a handmade range of units, having an integrated oven and hob, space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer
- From the kitchen, stairs rise to the first floor and a door opens into the breakfast room
- On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms and a bathroom, off of the split landing
- Bedrooms one and two both have front facing windows, with bed one also having a range of fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom three has a window overlooking the rear garden and the bathroom includes a large shower enclosure
- At the front, there is off road parking for two cars and at the rear, there is a lovely enclosed backing onto the Abbey grounds
Norbins Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated within a short walk of the High Street and local schools, this lovely modern detached house is presented in excellent order and is available with No Onward Chain. The accommodation comprises of three good bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen/dining room and a sitting room. Plenty of off road parking at the front and an enclosed garden to the rear. The property also benefits from a bank of photovoltaic tiles to the roof.
Coppin Close, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated in a sought after location in this peaceful cul-de-sac. Available with No Onward Chain, this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow, boasts a large, level corner plot garden with views to Glastonbury Tor. At the front there is a generous sitting/dining room with a door to the kitchen, inner hall, the bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom. Furthermore, there is an open plan front garden, driveway parking for several vehicles up to the single garage.
Chase Close, GlastonburyDefault
Immaculately presented throughout and enjoying the benefit of a partial garage conversion, creating an additional dining room and cloakroom, to accompany the kitchen, sitting/dining room and conservatory on the ground floor, with three bedrooms (including the master bedroom with en-suite shower) and a family bathroom. There is driveway parking up to the front of the house, with a lovely enclosed rear garden, enjoying a westerly aspect.
Benedict Street, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Charming period three bedroom town house, enjoying the benefit of a retail shop unit with street side frontage, and the additional benefit of a lovely rear garden and secure off road parking for 3-4 cars. The property also enjoys two reception rooms as well as kitchen/dining room and family bathroom.
Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A spacious and well presented semi-detached house, built circa 1930's, having a large rear garden, driveway parking and single garage. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Mill Leat, Baltonsborough, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A well-appointed and spacious semi-detached house, situated towards the outskirts of the village in a peaceful location and a short walk from the local school. Additional to the ground & first floor accommodation there are two rooms located in the attic (no buildings regs), which would be ideal for working from home. Outside there is a garden to the rear with access to driveway parking and the single garage.
Sharpham Road, GlastonburyDefault
A lovely semi-detached home available with the accommodation arranged over three floors, providing light and spacious rooms throughout, including three double bedrooms, master en-suite, enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access to the garage. The house occupies a delightful position with an open aspect to the front. Furthermore there is approximately three years remaining of an NHBC warranty. Viewing recommended.
Monington Road, GlastonburyDefault
A spacious end of terrace home that has been extensively updated with an open plan kitchen/dining room, sitting room, cloakroom, three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a good enclosed rear garden with a home office/store and off road parking at the front for 3-4 cars.
Rowan Cottage 130 Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A charming three bedroom Victorian mid terrace home, located a short distance from the High Street, Abbey Ruins & Glastonbury Tor. The property is well set back from the road and provides plenty of off road parking. Furthermore the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.Â Available with no onward chain.Â