The Bungalow, Lukins Farm Glastonbury Road, Meare, Glastonbury, Somerset£395,000
- * NO ONWARD CHAIN - VACANT POSSESSION *
- Southerly facing garden, light and spacious detached bungalow situated in a village location
- New flooring and freshly decorated throughout
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built in wardobes
- The living room has an open fireplace and three large windows, bringing a light and airy feel, with a front facing aspect
- A modern kitchen affording a range of oak fronted units, including an integrated electric cooker and hob, with a door leading to a useful storage cupboard and a further door out into the garden room
- The garden room includes plumbing for a washing machine, and has a door leading out to the back garden
- Set back from the road, behind a mature lawned garden, there is driveway parking and turning space on both sides, with the driveway on the right leading down to a single garage.
- Also at the rear, there is an enclosed, secluded, lawned garden.
21 Mansfield Way, Baltonsborough, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A beautifully crafted three bedroom family home, offering everything to be expected from a Galion home. Features include open plan living accommodation on the ground floor, a quality kitchen with a range of integrated AEG appliances and off road parking with an EV charging point.
Apple Meadow, BaltonsboroughDefault
Beautifully presented throughout in a modern contemporary style, this spacious detached family house, enjoys well proportioned accommodation throughout, as well as having a large south facing rear garden, garage and parking.
The Roman Way, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated on the sought after south side of The Roman Way, this mature semi detached house benefits from spacious, well presented accommodation. Furthermore the property has an attractively landscaped south facing garden, extending to some 100ft in length and affording stunning far reaching views taking in Glastonbury Tor.
Norbins Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated within a short walk of the High Street and local schools, this lovely modern detached house is presented in excellent order and is available with No Onward Chain. The accommodation comprises of three good bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen/dining room and a sitting room. Plenty of off road parking at the front and an enclosed garden to the rear. The property also benefits from a bank of photovoltaic tiles to the roof.
Coppin Close, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Situated in a sought after location in this peaceful cul-de-sac. Available with No Onward Chain, this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow, boasts a large, level corner plot garden with views to Glastonbury Tor. At the front there is a generous sitting/dining room with a door to the kitchen, inner hall, the bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom. Furthermore, there is an open plan front garden, driveway parking for several vehicles up to the single garage.
Chase Close, GlastonburyDefault
Immaculately presented throughout and enjoying the benefit of a partial garage conversion, creating an additional dining room and cloakroom, to accompany the kitchen, sitting/dining room and conservatory on the ground floor, with three bedrooms (including the master bedroom with en-suite shower) and a family bathroom. There is driveway parking up to the front of the house, with a lovely enclosed rear garden, enjoying a westerly aspect.
Benedict Street, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
Charming period three bedroom town house, enjoying the benefit of a retail shop unit with street side frontage, and the additional benefit of a lovely rear garden and secure off road parking for 3-4 cars. The property also enjoys two reception rooms as well as kitchen/dining room and family bathroom.