- First floor apartment set on the edge of this popular development for the over 55's with views over Milton Lane
- Entrance hall with extensive storage leading to a sitting room diner and a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances (including both washing machine and dishwasher)
- Two double bedrooms both with built-in storage and a shower room with a window (unusual for this development)
- Electric heating and an emergency call system for peace of mind
- Residents' lounge and laundry. Development manager. Pre-bookable guest suite.
- Residents' parking and charging/storage for mobility scooters (subject to availability)
- Attractive communal gardens
- A short, level walk into Waitrose and the High Street
- Viewing highly recommended
- No onward chain
St. Thomas Street, WellsDefault
Tucked away off medieval St Thomas Street this character Grade II Listed cottage offers masses of charm and period features and has been more recently used as a holiday let. A pretty and low maintenance courtyard lies to the front and offered for sale with no onward chain. Definitely one to view!
Carlton Court, WellsDefault
A ground floor apartment within this purpose-built and sought after development for the over 60's that has direct access onto delightful communal gardens with a patio just outside the living room. Just a short walk to the Market Place and High Street making it an ideal location. No onward chain.
Yarley (Between Wells and Wedmore)Default
A lovely two bedroom detached cottage set in a beautiful riverside location with a large sitting room and generous kitchen / dining area. There is a low maintenance patio garden with a river view and parking for one car. Ideal as a lock up and leave, bolt hole or holiday let.
Wand Road, WellsDefault
Set on the popular Crest Nicholson site on the southern edge of the city and within easy walking distance of the city centre. Enjoying a south-facing rear garden and off road parking. A low maintenance and high efficiency property ideal for first time buyers, down sizers or those wanting a "lock up and leave".
Lethbridge Road, WellsDefault
A modern semi-detached house with a generous sitting room and dining kitchen. Set on the west side of Wells with driveway parking and a south east-facing rear garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain. Viewing highly recommended.
Milton Lane, WellsDefault
An extremely well presented ground floor apartment with two double bedrooms in the popular setting of Mondyes Court. Benefitting from having a refitted walk-in shower along with access directly onto a small patio area and communal grounds. Being set in the annexe next to the main building of this purpose-built gated development for the over 55's. No onward chain.
Union Street, WellsDefault
First floor flat for the over 55's set just off the High Street and offering light and airy accommodation with a particularly pleasant L-shaped living room enjoying a double aspect with a view of Wells Cathedral. Well maintained communal facilities including a residents' lounge and a guest suite. No onward chain.
St. Cuthbert Street, WellsDefault
A mid terraced cottage in central Wells offered for sale with no onward chain complication. Ideal first time buy or as an investment property perhaps for holiday letting. The adjoining similar property is also available to purchase.
Flat 9, Kings Castle Court, Bath Road, Wells, SomersetDefault
An immaculately presented two double bedroom apartment set on the popular east side of Wells. Spacious and light accommodation throughout. Benefitting from having plenty of storage and an ensuite shower room along with an allocated parking space.