- An excellent opportunity to update this semi-detached house, situated in a desirable location within Street available with no onward chain.
- Offering potential scope to extend subject to the necessary permissions, this property is the perfect project for anyone looking to make a property their own.
- Two reception rooms benefiting from lots of natural light and connecting double doors, giving you the option of an open plan/ cosy layout.
- The kitchen is to the rear and has access to the garage, garden and store room/WC, ideal for converting into a utility room.
- Three generous bedrooms on the first floor, serviced by a bathroom with separate WC and a convenient airing cupboard.
- The front and rear gardens are really what gives this plot that feeling of space, with the addition of driveway parking.
Main Street, WaltonDefault
Attractive three bedroom detached bungalow with an abundance of parking, enjoying well-proportioned and versatile accommodation throughout with scope to extend (subject to planning permission and consents), conveniently positioned in Walton, a popular village just a few minutesâ drive from Street. Suitable for a variety of buyers from families to retired buyers alike.
Farm Road, StreetDefault
Charming three bedroom semi-detached cottage, built by the Clarks family in the Victorian period. Attractively constructed of local blue lias stone and red brick elevations set beneath a double Roman clay tiled roof. Boasting a convenient position within a stones throw of Clarks Village and the High Street. Affording some lovely features with the opportunity to make it your own.
Leigh Furlong Road, StreetDefault
Early viewing is essential to secure this well maintained semi-detached bungalow, occupying a wonderful position in this established cul-de-sac and complemented by a low maintenance south-westerly facing garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession.
23 Willow Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this mature semi-detached house in need of updating throughout. Affording three bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility room, playroom/study and a desirable south facing rear garden.
A mature three-bedroom semi-detached house located in a popular residential area of the town. Affording two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, off road parking and garden. Early viewing essential.
Chancellor Close, WaltonDefault
A superb opportunity to acquire this neatly presented and well maintained three-bedroom family home, situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular village of Walton, boasting a well-regarded Primary School and Village Hall.
Grange Avenue, StreetDefault
A neatly presented and well maintained three-bedroom semi-detached house with enclosed rear garden, off road parking for multiple vehicles and single detached garage, all situated within walking distance of the High Street and town centre amenities.