- Spacious living room featuring an attractive fireplace and two windows flooding the room with natural light and enjoying an outlook over the garden.
- Good size kitchen/diner providing a great cooking/social space that overlooks the garden. Fitted with ample units, worktops, Rangemaster cooker, space for appliances, dining table and sofa.
- Affording three double bedrooms which of course can be utilised in a variety of ways, an office or second reception room. Family bathroom comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and WC.
- Tremendous scope, if desired, to convert the loft into additional accommodation or room to extend out to the side of the bungalow without compromising the outside space (all STPP and consents).
- A large frontage laid to gravel provides an abundance of off-road parking, ideal for those with a motorhome, caravan or multi-vehicle family, the garage is set back and affords additional storage.
- Low maintenance garden, fully enclosed and laid to lawn with established shrub borders. A path and side gate give access to the side and the garage fitted with double doors.
Californian Parade, StreetDefault
Built in 2014 this stylish and neatly presented three bedroom, two reception room property with good size garden is ideally situated on the edge of popular Houndwood development, close to town and amenities it boasts a mix of attractive architecturally designed homes, Californian Parade, in particular is a striking design forming part of crescent of three storey town houses. Benefiting from the recent addition of a new kitchen from well-regarded Coxley Kitchens. The accommodation is both generously proportioned and versatile which is ideal for buyers across the board so viewing is advised to appreciate the space.
Keens Close, StreetDefault
Early viewing is highly advised to secure this beautifully presented, larger than average three-bedroom family home. Tastefully decorated throughout the property boasts attractive features such as wood panelling and oak doors. Benefitting from a fantastic sized garden with desirable south facing aspect and off-road parking, this is sure to be popular and one not to be missed.
Couture Grove, StreetDefault
A most attractive stone fronted town house with garage and two balconies overlooking the development green. This turn key home is beautifully presented, tastefully decorated and immaculately maintained throughout. Boasting versatile accommodation spilt over three storeys making ideal for a variety of buyers.
Grange Avenue, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this well appointed three bedroom semi-detached house, immaculately kept and tastefully presented throughout with beautifully landscaped garden, and ample parking.
Farm Road, StreetDefault
Charming three bedroom semi-detached cottage, built by the Clarks family in the Victorian period. Attractively constructed of local blue lias stone and red brick elevations set beneath a double Roman clay tiled roof. Boasting a convenient position within a stones throw of Clarks Village and the High Street. Affording some lovely features with the opportunity to make it your own.
Leigh Furlong Road, StreetDefault
Early viewing is essential to secure this well maintained semi-detached bungalow, occupying a wonderful position in this established cul-de-sac and complemented by a low maintenance south-westerly facing garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession.
Willow Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this mature semi-detached house in need of updating throughout. Affording three bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility room, playroom/study and a desirable south facing rear garden.
A mature three-bedroom semi-detached house located in a popular residential area of the town. Affording two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, off road parking and garden. Early viewing essential.
Chancellor Close, WaltonDefault
A superb opportunity to acquire this neatly presented and well maintained three-bedroom family home, situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular village of Walton, boasting a well-regarded Primary School and Village Hall.