- An entrance porch opens into the sitting room that has a fireplace with an electric fire, understairs cupboard and stairs rising to the first floor.
- This rooms opens into the dining room which in turn is semi-open plan to the kitchen that overlooks the garden. Sliding patio doors open into a sizeable centrally heated conservatory
- The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a built-in electric oven and gas hob, space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge
- On the first floor landing there is a built-in cupboard and access to the loft. Doors lead off to the three bedrooms and family bathroom
- Bedroom two is at the rear and has views over the rooftops, bedrooms one and three are to the front, bedroom three having a cupboard above the stair bulkhead
- There is a 'wet' floor shower room comprising of a walk-in shower enclosure with electric shower, oedestal sink and WC. The walls being fully tiled
- At the front is a lawned garden with a driveway to the side leading up to the single garage with an up and over door and supplied with power and light. The gas fired boiler is also situated here
- The rear garden has a paved patio extending down to a gravelled area of lawn with a metal shed in one corner and timber lap fencing
Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A spacious and well presented semi-detached house, built circa 1930's, having a large rear garden, driveway parking and single garage. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Mill Leat, Baltonsborough, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A well-appointed and spacious semi-detached house, situated towards the outskirts of the village in a peaceful location and a short walk from the local school. Additional to the ground & first floor accommodation there are two rooms located in the attic (no buildings regs), which would be ideal for working from home. Outside there is a garden to the rear with access to driveway parking and the single garage.
Sharpham Road, GlastonburyDefault
A lovely semi-detached home available with the accommodation arranged over three floors, providing light and spacious rooms throughout, including three double bedrooms, master en-suite, enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access to the garage. The house occupies a delightful position with an open aspect to the front. Furthermore there is approximately three years remaining of an NHBC warranty. Viewing recommended.
Monington Road, GlastonburyDefault
A spacious end of terrace home that has been extensively updated with an open plan kitchen/dining room, sitting room, cloakroom, three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a good enclosed rear garden with a home office/store and off road parking at the front for 3-4 cars.
Rowan Cottage 130 Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A charming three bedroom Victorian mid terrace home, located a short distance from the High Street, Abbey Ruins & Glastonbury Tor. The property is well set back from the road and provides plenty of off road parking. Furthermore the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.Â Available with no onward chain.Â
Fairfield Gardens, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A spacious three storey town house in a cul-de-sac location near the centre of the historic town of Glastonbury, also benefitting from solar panels generating an additional income from the high tariff.