- No Onward Chain - Spacious and extended semi detached property, enjoying wonderful far reaching southerly views across adjoining farmland
- Formerly a three bedroom house, two bedrooms have been joined into one large master bedroom, this could easily be returned back to three
- On the ground floor, the extension provides a wonderful open plan sitting/dining room, taking full advantge of the space provided and wonderful views
- The kitchen comprises a modern range of units, with space for a range cooker, dishwasher and fridge
- Also off of the hall, there a study/third bedroom and utility, complete with plumbing for a washing machine
- Outside, there is off road parking to the front with a side access to the rear garden.
- Here a deck extends a cross the rear elevation, taking full advantage of the far reaching southerly views, across the fields, to the nature reserve beyond.
- There is also a paved area off to one side, with a timber garden shed
Mill Leat, Baltonsborough, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A well-appointed and spacious semi-detached house, situated towards the outskirts of the village in a peaceful location and a short walk from the local school. Additional to the ground & first floor accommodation there are two rooms located in the attic (no buildings regs), which would be ideal for working from home. Outside there is a garden to the rear with access to driveway parking and the single garage.
Sharpham Road, GlastonburyDefault
A lovely semi-detached home available with the accommodation arranged over three floors, providing light and spacious rooms throughout, including three double bedrooms, master en-suite, enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access to the garage. The house occupies a delightful position with an open aspect to the front. Furthermore there is approximately three years remaining of an NHBC warranty. Viewing recommended.
Monington Road, GlastonburyDefault
A spacious end of terrace home that has been extensively updated with an open plan kitchen/dining room, sitting room, cloakroom, three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a good enclosed rear garden with a home office/store and off road parking at the front for 3-4 cars.
Rowan Cottage 130 Wells Road, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A charming three bedroom Victorian mid terrace home, located a short distance from the High Street, Abbey Ruins & Glastonbury Tor. The property is well set back from the road and provides plenty of off road parking. Furthermore the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.Â Available with no onward chain.Â
Fairfield Gardens, Glastonbury, SomersetDefault
A spacious three storey town house in a cul-de-sac location near the centre of the historic town of Glastonbury, also benefitting from solar panels generating an additional income from the high tariff.