- Affording a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room that overlooks the garden, fitted with a comprehensive range of units, ample worktop space, integrated double oven, hob and space for appliances.
- Boasting three reception rooms, all a fantastic size, sitting room with feature fireplace, dining room with French doors into the conservatory, providing a delightful outlook over the garden.
- Three bedrooms, two are particularly spacious double bedrooms with built-in storage. An attractively appointed bathroom comprising bath with shower over, wash basin with storage beneath and WC.
- Driveway providing tandem off road parking on the lead up to the garage which is supplied with power, light and door into the garden.
- Occupying a wonderful corner plot, the expansive wrap around lawned garden boasts both a sunny and shaded aspect so can be enjoyed throughout the day on the various patio areas.
- Ticking those must have boxes, practical attributes include useful porch, ground floor cloakroom, utility room, solar panels, double glazing and gas central heating.
Orchard Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive and beautifully appointed Victorian home. Boasting generously proportioned accommodation throughout, ideal for families and professionals alike with off street parking, garage and superb garden room/studio. Conveniently situated within walking distance of the High Street and amenities. Viewing essential.
Californian Parade, StreetDefault
Built in 2014 this stylish and neatly presented three bedroom, two reception room property with good size garden is ideally situated on the edge of popular Houndwood development, close to town and amenities it boasts a mix of attractive architecturally designed homes, Californian Parade, in particular is a striking design forming part of crescent of three storey town houses. Benefiting from the recent addition of a new kitchen from well-regarded Coxley Kitchens. The accommodation is both generously proportioned and versatile which is ideal for buyers across the board so viewing is advised to appreciate the space.
Keens Close, StreetDefault
Early viewing is highly advised to secure this beautifully presented, larger than average three-bedroom family home. Tastefully decorated throughout the property boasts attractive features such as wood panelling and oak doors. Benefitting from a fantastic sized garden with desirable south facing aspect and off-road parking, this is sure to be popular and one not to be missed.
Couture Grove, StreetDefault
A most attractive stone fronted town house with garage and two balconies overlooking the development green. This turn key home is beautifully presented, tastefully decorated and immaculately maintained throughout. Boasting versatile accommodation spilt over three storeys making ideal for a variety of buyers.
Grange Avenue, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this well appointed three bedroom semi-detached house, immaculately kept and tastefully presented throughout with beautifully landscaped garden, and ample parking.
Main Street, WaltonDefault
Attractive three bedroom detached bungalow with an abundance of parking, enjoying well-proportioned and versatile accommodation throughout with scope to extend (subject to planning permission and consents), conveniently positioned in Walton, a popular village just a few minutesâ drive from Street. Suitable for a variety of buyers from families to retired buyers alike.
Farm Road, StreetDefault
Charming three bedroom semi-detached cottage, built by the Clarks family in the Victorian period. Attractively constructed of local blue lias stone and red brick elevations set beneath a double Roman clay tiled roof. Boasting a convenient position within a stones throw of Clarks Village and the High Street. Affording some lovely features with the opportunity to make it your own.
Leigh Furlong Road, StreetDefault
Early viewing is essential to secure this well maintained semi-detached bungalow, occupying a wonderful position in this established cul-de-sac and complemented by a low maintenance south-westerly facing garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession.
Willow Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this mature semi-detached house in need of updating throughout. Affording three bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility room, playroom/study and a desirable south facing rear garden.