- Enjoying practical features including a storm porch, entrance hall with understair storage, double glazed windows and doors, hard flooring throughout the ground floor and airing cupboard.
- Comfortable sitting room featuring wood effect flooring, gas coal effect fire with timber surround and large window, a pleasing feature mirrored throughout the home flooding it with natural light
- Large kitchen/diner ideal for families and sociable buyers, fitted with ample units and worktops with space for a fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher and built-in hob and oven
- Affording three bedrooms, two decent double bedrooms, one overlooking the rear garden and the other having a view across to Glastonbury Tor, an outlook also taken from the good size single bedroom
- Stunning bathroom recently renovated, fully tiled with panelled bath and shower over, high gloss built-in units with stylish wash basin and WC, mirrored wall mounted cupboard and chrome towel radiator
- Attractive low maintenance front garden providing curb appeal, wide block-paved driveway, carport and insulated garage with up and over door, power, light and door into the rear garden
- Beautifully landscaped, fully enclosed boasting a sunny aspect, large patio enjoying a good degree of privacy with steps down onto a lawn and path leading to an area raised beds and a storage shed.
Orchard Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive and beautifully appointed Victorian home. Boasting generously proportioned accommodation throughout, ideal for families and professionals alike with off street parking, garage and superb garden room/studio. Conveniently situated within walking distance of the High Street and amenities. Viewing essential.
Californian Parade, StreetDefault
Built in 2014 this stylish and neatly presented three bedroom, two reception room property with good size garden is ideally situated on the edge of popular Houndwood development, close to town and amenities it boasts a mix of attractive architecturally designed homes, Californian Parade, in particular is a striking design forming part of crescent of three storey town houses. Benefiting from the recent addition of a new kitchen from well-regarded Coxley Kitchens. The accommodation is both generously proportioned and versatile which is ideal for buyers across the board so viewing is advised to appreciate the space.
Keens Close, StreetDefault
Early viewing is highly advised to secure this beautifully presented, larger than average three-bedroom family home. Tastefully decorated throughout the property boasts attractive features such as wood panelling and oak doors. Benefitting from a fantastic sized garden with desirable south facing aspect and off-road parking, this is sure to be popular and one not to be missed.
Couture Grove, StreetDefault
A most attractive stone fronted town house with garage and two balconies overlooking the development green. This turn key home is beautifully presented, tastefully decorated and immaculately maintained throughout. Boasting versatile accommodation spilt over three storeys making ideal for a variety of buyers.
Grange Avenue, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this well appointed three bedroom semi-detached house, immaculately kept and tastefully presented throughout with beautifully landscaped garden, and ample parking.
Main Street, WaltonDefault
Attractive three bedroom detached bungalow with an abundance of parking, enjoying well-proportioned and versatile accommodation throughout with scope to extend (subject to planning permission and consents), conveniently positioned in Walton, a popular village just a few minutesâ drive from Street. Suitable for a variety of buyers from families to retired buyers alike.
Farm Road, StreetDefault
Charming three bedroom semi-detached cottage, built by the Clarks family in the Victorian period. Attractively constructed of local blue lias stone and red brick elevations set beneath a double Roman clay tiled roof. Boasting a convenient position within a stones throw of Clarks Village and the High Street. Affording some lovely features with the opportunity to make it your own.
Leigh Furlong Road, StreetDefault
Early viewing is essential to secure this well maintained semi-detached bungalow, occupying a wonderful position in this established cul-de-sac and complemented by a low maintenance south-westerly facing garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession.
Willow Road, StreetDefault
An excellent opportunity to purchase this mature semi-detached house in need of updating throughout. Affording three bedrooms, two reception rooms, utility room, playroom/study and a desirable south facing rear garden.